Tuesday, June 30, 2009

As of tomorrow, July 1, I am among the 10% of this country that is unemployed.  I am going to continue to seek an academic appointment, but in the mean time and looking for either occasional work or full time position.

I would be interested in any teaching, writing, editing, speaking or administrative opportunities in the following areas:
  • Family life
  • Lay spirituality
  • Catholic Education (liberal education, higher education, homeschooling)
  • Dogmatic theology
  • Moral theology (life issues, sexuality, social teachings)
  • Latin, philosophy, religion, or literature
I am available for online presentations as well as in person.

To contact me, e-mail profgotcher[at]yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and your family are in our prayers as you face this struggle - we've been in that same boat and with this economy may face it again - it is not easy but God is there!

Rachel & Matt