Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Envoy Encore
In case one of you 35 people who read my blog besides the aforementioned Kevin Miller was confused about item 3 my previous post, I was not implying ANYTHING bad about Envoy. I love the site. I was talking about those guys who wrote in response to Carl Olsen's post on Vatican II. I just don't know why they bother reading a site they KNOW they are going to disagree with in a fundamental way and they KNOW they'll never be able to convince these benighted apologists that Vatican II was evil because they don't have a real intellectual leg to stand on. I'm just wondering. I also ask some of my friends who keep e-mailing me outrageous stuff from the Lidless Eyes, why do you read this stuff. I can barely stomach reading those kind of sites for more than, say, 15 seconds at a time. It is such a waste of time when I could be reading Aquinas, or the Bible, or maybe HMS Blog. I assume Mark Shea reads them because he has such a warped sense of humor.

No comments: